Approx. Rs 32,000 / NoGet Latest Price
The unit’s of a motorized gyroscope consist of a disc rotor mounted on a horizontal shaft rotating in the ball bearing of one frame. The rotor shaft is coupled to a motor mounted on a trunnion frame having bearings in the yoke frame which is free to rotate about vertical axis. Thus a disc can be rotated about three perpendicular axes. Angular scale and a pointer fitted to frame help to measure precision rate.
1) Demonstrates relationship between applied torque and the rate and direction of rotation and precision.
2) Gyroscopic couple easily varied by an assortment of weights.
3) Precisely balanced rotor.
4) Completely portable and suitable for classroom demonstration.
5) Useful to verify the relationship T=IwwP.
· RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
1) Observation of gyroscopic behavior (two laws and stability).
2) Experimental justification of the equation T=IwwP for calculating the gyroscopic couple by observation and measurement of results for independent variations in applied couple (T) and precision (WP).
1) Disc rotor - 30cm dia.10m.m. Thick.
2) Drive - A.C./D.C. single phase motor.
3) Overall size - 30 cm dia. base, 50 cm. height.
4) Weight - 30 Kg approx.
· SERVICE REQUIRED:-
1) A.C. 220v 50 Hz supply.
2) Tachometer for speed measurement.
3) Suitable bench area to mount the instrument
Approx. Rs 34,000 / NoGet Latest Price
The consists of a main spindle driven by variable speed motor. Spindle can be fitted with four different governor assemblies. A scale with pointer is provided. We can calculate each characteristics of each governor at different speed and compare the performance.
1) Drive unit - D.C.motor 0 - 1500 R.P. M.
· RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
1) Watt, porter, Hartnell and Proell Governor
a) Determination of characteristics and comparison with theoretically predicate controlling force curves.
2) Porter and Proell Governors:-
b)The effect of varying the mass of the center sleeve.
3) Proell Governors:-
c)The effects of varying the rotating mass.
4) Hartnell Governor:-
d) The effects of varying the following parameter. :-
i) Initial spring compression. :-
1) 230 V, 5 A, A.C. supply with earthing connection.
2) Suitable bench area for mounting the instruments.
Approx. Rs 36,000 / NoGet Latest Price
The consists of a cam profile and study of cam follower system. The instrument consists of cam mounted shaft supported by ball bearing upon which three different type of cam can be mounted. The push rod for follower is supported vertically which can adopt three different type of followers can be changed easily. Motor rotates the cam and dial gauge is provided for plotting of follower displacement W.R.T. cam position. Cam jump speed can be found by operating different speed and effect of speed and spring force on jump speed can also be studied.
1) Cam.... Ecentric, tangent, circular.
2) Follower.... Knife edge, roller type & mushroom type.
3) Variable speed motor coupled to cam shaft of suitable range and various speeds.
4) A dial gauge.
*The unit is mounted on sturdy base.*
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
1) Plotting and analysis of the X - 0 curve.
2) The velocities and accelerations of the follower may be derived and hence
inertia forces plotted over the whole lift period. The condition of follower bounce can clearly be shown
by carrying out theoretical calculations & graph from X-0 curve
3) Test can be repeated by changing parameters like various compression springs,
Follower weights and cam speed.
4) To study the effect of follower weights (W) on the speed of bounce.
5) To study the effect of initial spring compression (S) on the peed of bounce.
1) 230V AC supply.
2) Bench area of 0.5 m x 1 m at working.
Approx. Rs 65,000 / NoGet Latest Price
The designed the VIB LAB for conducting various experiments to illustrate and verify the principles and relations involved in study of vibrations.
This apparatus enables a comprehensive arrangement of vibration experiments to be conducted on a single Sturdy M. S. channel (100 mm x 50 mm) basic frame. The experiments are specially designed for quick and easy assembly on the frame. Many Components are common to several experiments and the whole frame is powder coated.
cand simple pendulum. Following experiments can be conducted.
1 Exciter unit with fractional H. P. Electric Motor.
2 Ordinary strip chart recorder for recording vibrations.
3 Damper with arrangement for changing damping.
1) 230 V, 15 A, AC Electric supply with earthing connection.
2) Floor space area of about 2 m x 2 m
Approx. Rs 52,000 / NoGet Latest Price
The unit consists of a plain steel shaft encased in bearing & directly driven by a small electric motor. The bearing is freely supported on the shaft & sealed at the motor end.
The motor speed is precisely controlled and adjusted by specially designed control unit and can be run in both the direction.
The bearing contains twelve equispaced pressure tappings around its circumference and four additional once along its top side and on a vertical radial plane. All are connected by light and flexible plastic tubes to the rare manometer panel, so that pressure head of oil at all sixteen points can be clearly observed at all times.
Oil is supplied to a low pressure region at both ends of the bearing by an adjustable reservoir fitted at the side of the rare panel.
The bearing can be loaded by attaching various weights to the arms supported beneath it.
A table is conveniently provided at the front of the apparatus.
50 m.m. Dia.
55 m.m. Dia.
4 adjustable weights.
D.C. shunt wound, speed
500 - 3000 rev./min.
in both the
16 tubes mounted on wooden
SERVICE REQUIRED:-1) A.C., single phase, 230 V, 50 Hz electrical supply
Product Price :Get Latest Price
The consists of a precision ground shaft rotating freely in ball bearing. For static balancing demonstration, an eccentric weight creates unbalance and value of relative weight require to balance the eccentric weight statically is determined. For dynamic balancing apparatus four weight assembly mounted on shaft is provided. Longitudinal and Angular position of weights are calculated from respective relative weight and the weight are mounted at the position. The rotation is vibration free when rotated by small motor.
1) Drive motor - Frictional horse power.
2) Four balance weight each containing a different sized “Ecentric” for varying the unbalance.
3) Additionally the containers, quality of precision made steel loading balls are supplied.
1) Independent analysis of static and dynamic balancing.
2) Adjustable balance weights with variable moments.
3) Balance weight position accurately measured both radially and longitudinally.
4) Machine can be suspended on chains for dynamic balancing.
5) Completely portable and suitable for classroom demonstrations
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
1) Using the four weights provided Static balancing of the system using a moment polygon construction.
2) Dynamic balancing of the above system by calculating the
position of the weights along the shafts, by resolving and taking moments about one end of the shaft.
1) An A.C. electrical supply for the motor 220/240 V.
2) Suitable floor space for instrument.
Approx. Rs 46,500 / NoGet Latest Price
The unit consists of a base upon which bearing holders and driving motor are coupled. Bearing holder is provided for fitting various bearing to provide different conditions for test shafts, viz. both end fixed and one end free. A variac provided for speed control of driving motor. The unit demonstrates the phenomenon of whirling of shaft. After the test shaft can not be used, hence unit only demonstrate the principle
Shafts made from steel and of the following nominal dimensions.
Diameter m.m. (inch)
Length m.m. (inch)
4.5 or (3/16)
6 or (1/4)
7.5 or (5/16)
One kinematic coupling and bearing for fixed or free ends without restarient.
An electric motor: Universal, 5000 rev/min. frictional horse power. A dimmerstat for controlling speed of motor.
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
Display of the various models of whiral for a range of shafts with
a) Both end DIRECTIONALLY FREE.
b) One end FIXED and other FREE.
Models of vibration can be studied and the frequency can be measured each case.
1) Suitable floor space area to mount the instrument.
2) 230 V., 15 A., A.C. electric supply with earthing connection.
3) Tachometer to measure the speed.
Approx. Rs 49,000 / NoGet Latest Price
Set-up is used to measure power transmitted for various input power, conditions with varied belt tension. Belt slip or creep also can be measured.
The apparatus consists of a variable speed D.C. Motor. Driving Pulley and Driven Pulley of equal diameters. The pulleys are mounted on input shaft (motor shaft) and output shaft. The Driven pulley can slide on the base only with bearing block to change the initial tension in belt. Brake Drum is mounted on the output shaft, which helps to measure power output. The motor speed is varied by Dimmerstat. Driving and Driven pulley speeds are indicated by a two channel digital Speed
Indicator. With the help of Stroboscope it is possible to demonstrate the slip of belt on Driving and Driven Pulley.
1. D.C.Motor- 1 HP, 1500 RPM, 230V variable Speed
2. Driving and Driven Pulleys of equal diameters (flat pulleys)
3. Brake Drum along with spring balance and rope arrangement is provided to load the system.
4. Flat belts of fixed length of following belt material.
a. Fabric Belt
b. Canvas Belt
c. Rubber Belt
5. Belt tightening arrangement - Bearing block is sliding and dead weight can be applied to set the initial tension in belt.
6. Speed Indicator: Two channel digital speed indicator with switch to change the channel.
1) To measure co-efficient of friction between pulley material and different belt materials 2) To measure power transmitted with varied belt tension and plotting a graph of (T1-T2) V/S (T1+T2) i.e. “Tension Characte ristics”.
3) To measure percentage slip at fixed belt tension by varying load on the Brake Drum and plot the graph of (T1-T2) V/s percentage slip i.e. ‘Slip Characteristics’. Finding a Creep Zone from graph. 4) To measure belt slip speed and observe the limiting value of load at constant speed when the slip just starts.
1. 230V. Single Phase Electrical Supply.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Kinematic Pairs from the basic elements of machine, The board helps students to understand the concepts of pairs. It consists of following types of pairs mounted on a board.
i sliding Pair.
ii Cylinder Pair
iii Sliding - Turning Pair
iv Helical Pair
v Spherical Pair
vi Cam - follower unclosed pair
vii Friction discs (Line contact, i. e. Higher pair)
INVERSION OF FOUR BAR CHAIN
In the unit the following inversion are mounted on a board
i) Crank and lever mechanism.
ii) Double lever mechanism.
iii) Pantograph (Double lever mechanism.)
The inversion are made of transparent sheet and fitted with chrom plated and fastenings.
INVERSION OF SLINDER CRANK CHAIN.
Following inversion are of the chain are fitted on a board.
i) Internal combustion engine mechanism.
ii) Oscillating cylinder engine mechanism
iii) Crak and slotted lever mechanism
iv) Hand pumps mechanism.
INVERSION OF DOUBLE SLIDER CRANK MECHANISM
The inversions made out of transparent links mounted on a board
i) Elliptical trammel
ii) Scotch yoke mechanism
iii) Slotted plate and slider mechanism.
Explore More Products